once my sister got rejected for a job at a web design company that she really wanted to work for so that night she hacked into their website and redirected it to her blog and the next day the CEO called her and hired her on the spot so moral of the story: if at first you don’t succeed, hack their website and make them beg for mercy
Twilight may be trash but at least they cast actual native americans to play natives
That is a serious burn for a LOT of movies. I’m not sure we have enough burn cream for this.
“Is it push or pull” I panic to myself as the doors come closer
panic! at the doorway
well at least someone closed the goddamn door
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
You can’t see it but he was in tears when he was free styling. I can relate to what every word he says and it’s just coming out straight from the heart of what he still feels.
I dont post stuff like this stuff but this brought shivers down my spine. he looks so hurt and I can relate to this so damn much.
I think this guy said what a lot of us struggle to put into words
Seen this so many times. Love it.
Mila Kunis in Seventeen Magazine, 1999